- Visitation is allowed for all residents; no advanced scheduling is required.
- Visitation carries a risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19 infection.
- All visitors are encouraged to become vaccinated against COVID-19.
- A well-fitted face covering, or mask must be worn while in the facility, regardless of vaccination status.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms with a temperature check prior to entering the facility.
- All visitors are requested to wash their hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer during the visit.